Sunday, October 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Pinky’s Date Night


Sneaking out for an evening on the town, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were side by side in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday night (October 3).

The “Twilight” co-stars ended up grabbing a bite to eat at Pinky’s Steakhouse before being spotted by paparazzi as they headed back to their hotel.


Currently up north finishing up the filming of “Eclipse,” Kristen recently spoke with press about the immense popularity of the “Twilight” saga.

She tells, “I have a really strong feeling that this is going to go away, that this is the most intense it’s going to get – and could get – and that it’s fleeting. I’d like to take more walks after work, instead of having to come back to my hotel room and not leave.”

The Bella Swan beauty adds, “Some nights, I think, ‘You know what? I don’t care. I’m just going to do what I want to do.’ Then the next day I think, ‘Ugh. Now everyone thinks I’m going out to get the attention.’ But it’s like, ‘No, I actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person.’

No comments:

Post a Comment